Still problems with delivery military home city shipments buttons

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 20 august
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
military wagons are delivered on economic home city shipments, so in order to make that my military wagon appears on my blockhouse, i have to click on deliver economic home city shipment botton, which is incorrect, because then i will send 700 gold on my blockhouse if i dont click back on deliver economic home city shipment botton on my town center.
So still economic shipments are sent to blockhouse and outposts, making us have the error of sending 700 sources near the enemy unnecessarily

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY)
  • 25% of the time / matches I play (SOMETIMES)
  • 50% of the time / matches I play (FREQUENTLY)
  • 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. click on deliver economic home city shipment botton to receive a military wagon
  2. then click on town center and then on deliver economic home city shipment botton to receive your 700 wood on your town center
  3. Try to dont forget to do that or you will give your 700 wood to a blockhouse near your enemy base.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
To have a button for wagon shipments , a botton for cattle botton for african civ, so we send what we want to where we want easily.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

1 Like

Cattle have to be sent to eco point despite the kind of shipment

… im talking about cattle received on shipments

Me too, why other button for them?? They are economy. For cattle, vills and uhlans added to shipment they have to go to their respective point (military for uhlans eco for other 2)

because for africa you can receive 2 camp builders and 1 cattle. if you want to receive the camp builder on a fortress is ok but you would have to move the cattle to your far town center because it will be sent to fortress.
Also There is no gathering point for cattle so cattle will move to where villagers move (ttree, hunts mine) instead of ddirectly sent to market or corral

also when sending war wagons they are economic shipments, instead of being militar, so we need a button for receive wagons only and other for resources.

I said vills, uhlans and cattle cause indians and germans get this units with each shipment. In that cases if you send a factory this one should go to eco point and ulans to the military one. The same for cattle and eco point.
I think that adding other button for cattle is too much and unnecesary.

mmm maybe for germany, but for russia, you get the blocao war wagon for advancing to age 2 on your economic point instead of militar point, also every cattle when playing hausa goes where your economic point is instead of staying next to your tc or going to the market.

Having to press economic point for delivering war buildings vagons, its bad, because if you forgot to unpress, you will get sources on a point where you sent something militar, that means where your villagers arent present

as even a vagon that only builds blocao or stable is considered economic unit, the purpose of have created button for military shipments is not well performed. So we make a button for builder vagon or we make those vagons that only build militar buildings militar vagons instead of economic vagons

and having a button for cattle gathering point we wont have cattlegoing to a far forest, we will have it going directly to our market if we are playing africa. And as there is not hotkey for unnasigned to a market cattle or cattle that is nor on a building for fattening, its difficult to select cattle in middle of villagers because when we make the box of selection we selectg only villagers, cattles are not selected in the box, we have to doble click on cattle after zooming camera, or cliking them one by one, making us lose time in middle of battle.

1 Like

I think all wagons are considered economic, and only units ship at the military shipping point.

yes and that is a big problem

1 Like