Stop notifying the opponents Home City leveling up!

Hi

When your opponent’s home city levels up during a match, you hear the same sound as you hear when your opponent ages up. That is very deceiving and disturbing. It might be a small thing, but isn’t it frustrating to check your opponents age every time you hear the sound only to find it was a sound of a home city leveling up?

What do you think?

11 Likes

I always get confused thinking that someone is 3 or 4 ages and I always look at the players and nothing has changed, only a homecity has passed a level. It is also a useless notification, like many other notifications especially in record games or in spectator mode when a player develops a technology comes out the notification comes out in your long and in the language of the other player, this thing is totally useless. Also as a proposal I would do:
Put an icon on each notification that comes out as a developed technology and an icon of that developed technology comes out and a link to take you to the relevant building, very useful in spectator mode where you have to follow the player.
In a nutshell, if you don’t understand, watch some warhammer 40,000 dawn of war videos and you’ll understand what I mean.

How weird, that never happened to me…I only get the notification on the screen and already…

1 Like

TBH having Home City lvls is pretty much useless as it is capped at 131, so TBH its a useless things that still exists. :slight_smile: