Stream Overlay - Tool to create a professional looking overlay with an animated video background for streams

Version 0.3.1

• Added ability to select players/teams pictures.
  • Added players pictures (group stage) for Kings of The Old World.
  • Added multilanguage support (DM me in Discord if you want to add your language).
  • Added new Feedback form.
  • Changed countdown waiting animation (from text to dots).
  • Fixed bug with screen resolution higher than FHD.
    I made a new feedback form. I ask everyone who has used the app to pass it: Stream Overlay Survey

Screenshots:

Download: VladTheJunior/StreamOverlay: A tool to create a professional looking overlay with an animated video background for Age of Empires 3 streams (github.com)
Join my Discord server to stay up to date with the latest updates and news about my current developments and projects: Commando Squad

3 Likes

Version 0.3.1

• Added support for Age of Empires IV and Age of Empires II: DE.
  • Greatly improved auto-updater check and download.
  • Updated built-in reference.
  • Added support to save soundtracks volume.
  • Fixed bug with settings for logos and element languages.
  • Improved small score panel element. Now it synchronized with score and names automatically.

Screenshots:

3 Likes

Version 0.3.3

• Added new animated background: The Earth.
  • Added veto/ban system for civs and maps.
  • Added 2 new civs for aoe4.
  • Added ability to snap overlay elements with adjustments lines.
  • Added a built-in tutorial with a character Commando Merr.
  • Reduced overall app size in almost 2 times.
  • Fixed the jumping behavior when dragging elements in overlay window.
    Screenshots:

Download: VladTheJunior/StreamOverlay: A tool to create a professional looking overlay with an animated video background for Age of Empires 3 streams (github.com)
Join my Discord server to stay up to date with the latest updates and news about my current developments and projects: Commando Squad

3 Likes

Great job vlad, the new overlay looks epic and I’m still using it! Discord link isn’t working tho :frowning:

Was this tool discontinued? Can’t find it anywhere.