Sudden Crash once in a Multiplayer Ranked Game (1v1 & 2v2)

Hey I have a quick question for you,

About all of my Ranked games (1v1 & 2v2) seem to suddenly crash, some crash after lagging happens on my end around the 20-in-game minute mark (this happens in 2v2 games).

Currently, I upgraded my ram to 32 GB but still didn’t see a change in performance online. I am playing on a laptop with my Processor being: 12th Gen Intel(R) Core™ i7-12700H, 2700 Mhz, 14 Core(s), 20 Logical Processor(s).

Do you know if this is a common issue or how I can fix this from happening? I keep losing ELO to this issue, and all of my system hardware is running at optimal performance (nothing going above 70%). This issue only happens in Online games, and having my teammate pause the game seems for me to “catch up” sometimes resulting in the game crashing after we play for a short period of time after the pause is uplifted and my game has time to “catch up”. When I play 1v1’s I load into the game fine and then within 5 seconds the game “crashes” fulling closing after a blue wheel of death happens for my curser, there is no “game not responsive” window opens, it just closes completely…

Note: I do not lag or crash out of other games (other games besides age), and all my graphics are up to date

This seems to be an Age independent issue and I’m really hoping this can be solved. I Play AoE2 DE through the Microsoft Store and have Windows 11 currently installed.