These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: 90260
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
When playing with Cumans with the Sudden Death game mode they are able to build a 2nd TC if the game has a Nomad start.
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Pick Cumans as your Civilization
- Choose Sudden Death as the Game Mode
- Choose a map with nomad starts (Nomad, Pilgrims etc)
- Build First TC
- Advance to Feudal Age
- The ability to build 2nd TC is available
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
Cumans shouldn’t be able to build a 2nd TC on Sudden Death
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.