Sudden performance issue when production buildings are selected

Not so much a bug, but this wasn’t an issue until recently. For the past couple weeks, I’ve had severe fr drops when I have production buildings, particularly the TC, selected. It makes playing incredibly frustrating as I’m basically watching a slideshow whenever the TC is selected. I already lowered the graphics even though I’d never had an issue with them before and that did nothing. Is anyone else experiencing this? I can’t pinpoint exactly when it started as I played on and off a lot. It could’ve been after the last update or just the past few weeks. I can’t keep playing like this…

Hey @IrishRepoMan540! Are you seeing performance issues when only 1 building is selected? Do you know if it only happens when your production queue is full? Or is it always when selecting the building(s)?

Best thing to do here is to contact support with your DxDiag and warnings.log file. It’ll help us investigate what’s going on. Thanks!

It happens with one building, yes. Right off the bat with the main TC I start dropping a lot of frames when it’s selected regardless of activity.

I have the dxdiag, but aoe4 doesn’t show up in the games document so I can’t find warnings.

!AgeUpYourSetup :grin::grin::grin::grin:

It’s a 3060, and I only get the fr issue with aoe4 when production buildings are selected. Far too specific to be a hardware upgrade.

Definitely try updating your drivers. There was also a big game update that may change things here. But definitely do contact support if you’re still seeing this. Thanks!