Suddenly Crush without any error

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: ######
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam / Microsoft Store
    Microsoft Store
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Mac / Linux
    Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

Suddenly crush during multi-player game. It happens high frequenty. Drop down my elo!!!

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

I have play 5 ranked game recently. crush occured 2 two times during long-time game.
The crush occured reamdom so no way to predict.

• 25% of the time / matches I play (SOMETIMES)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Play ranked game
  2. Play long time-game
    3.Suddenly sound becomes skipping then curshed.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

NO crush anymore or if it happens give back my elo.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

Due to the cursh. the game record is broken.

1 Like

This also happens to me exactly as described. Game crashes to desktop and gives no error at all. Also happens to a friend I play with and its extremely frustrating. Games were not recorded, but since there is no error given and no pattern to the crashes I don’t see how a recorded game would help.
Usually about 45 mins - 1 hour into a random multiplayer game it will just close. Tried every fix recommended online, no luck.

1 Like

I have just that case now… out to desktop without any information, 3vs3

1 Like

Just happened to me now as well. I wanted to make a bug report about villagers and other units getting stuck in empty trade post build sites, but the game where it happened crashed without warning and when I try to open the recorded game it says ‘invalid game file’. So I cannot provide screenshots of this other bug.

2 Likes