[Suggestion] Delhi research time

12.5 is the average
promedio

I actually get quite triggered when delhi players complain about their research speed or how they need to make mosques / scholars.

They save over 20k gold in game yet alone fact all other resources so the bonus is INSANE. And they want to get them faster? No.

Plus the fact that when delhi gets building they can start their upgrades instantly without considering any form of situation whats going to happen. Other civs need to consider what opponent is doing and can they invest the resources to get the upgrade.

I tested on custom game about this while ago and with 26 scholars which translates to 1950 gold + 2 mosques and academy (what ever its called for delhi) the research speed for imperial stuff were around of couple of minutes. Which is joke itself.

Spent max 3k resources and get close to equal research time for free. Delhi free research is one of the most ridiculous civ bonuses out there.

And now that the prof scout is butchered and mongol / rus nerf. It wouldn’t be surprising if delhi becomes powerhouse

2 Likes

this is what i told you

now you understand that the numbers make the meta