Suggestion : Fair AI

I spent a LOT of time playing AOE1 singleplayer against AI on my childhood. AEO1 is amazing but the part that I hate is the AI. Especially on hard mode,
-AI shouldn’t start with more resources than us. It must be fair.
-Villagers shouldn’t be able to dodge every single arrow.
-And most importantly, AI shouldn’t be able to control multiple units at the same time. In AEO1 it is like every unit is a different player and it feels unfair since there is no way we can play all of our units simultaneously.

By the way I got very excited when I heard that that will be a remastered version of the first game I played. I can’t wait to play it!

The AI only gets extra resources on hardest. If you don’t like it, play on hard. I like the option of having more challenging AIs, even if they achieve it by cheating.

The AI micro is also a good challenge and one of the only areas where the AI performs better than a player, but I agree it should perhaps be toned down more on easier difficulties.

@mFd said:
I spent a LOT of time playing AOE1 singleplayer against AI on my childhood. AEO1 is amazing but the part that I hate is the AI. Especially on hard mode,
-AI shouldn’t start with more resources than us. It must be fair.
-Villagers shouldn’t be able to dodge every single arrow.
-And most importantly, AI shouldn’t be able to control multiple units at the same time. In AEO1 it is like every unit is a different player and it feels unfair since there is no way we can play all of our units simultaneously.

By the way I got very excited when I heard that that will be a remastered version of the first game I played. I can’t wait to play it!

You are so Right!! +1