Suggestion for Turks

Ok so 1v1 game similar skill on any map that isnt closed.(sure they are strong on closed maps but you have Celts to deal with on most Closed maps wich wont work)
Turks dont transition good if they get any presure cous theyr trash stays week whole game.

Dark age: Civs that have any eco boost can get advantage easy (true for most civs with no eco boost)

Feudal age: if you go agains a civ with eco boost you can get hurt easy just by making some units to defend or to attack the other player overtakes you even more. ( non eco boost civs with good archers are rare) non eco boost civs in feudal are similar so there you have a chance but why risk it to fall back so much

Castel age: you can push that hard becous of castels and you army is to slow to do much dmg by going around when they can easy see you coming

imp: you get a really strong push possible but if you are in a dissadvantage from many opurtunities that enemy had from befor its not that great and you are on a timer that stars when you hit the IMP, and if they hit it first you can just role over and die…

post-imp (low gold): i dont know spam trash and trade gold for few jans or HC to at least survive i guess

1 Like

I think you just do not know how to play Turks.

Feudal: Scout Rush.
Castle: Jans + Mang + your scouts are now Light Cav (do not make more).
Imperial: HC + BBC + Hussar inatant push.

What does it have to do with how i play?
Two player with same skill lvl will know how to counter one strat that a civ has…
Its not like scout strat cant be counterd easy with less strain on eco

1-)Forget about to go scout rush with Turks if u waste ur food into that you will be extremly weak in castle age . if you can jump into it at that case xD
2-)Jans in Castle age can perform great i dont have anything to say about. Its realy hard to counter unless ur Oppoment is Britons.Additionally your economy in feudal is terrible so you cant fight any of the civs in feudal as all of them are far more superior than you are…
3-)Hc+BBC+Hussar means post İmp Economy where your enemy can expect allready what you are about to go and dont forget your enemy will be able to put new FU trash soldiers immediately but you can only replace hussars which is just generic one.Do you know what it means ? You have only one chance to break your enemy if you couldn’t you are doomed :smiley: And i didnt meantion what happens if your enemy ‘‘somehow(?)’’ begins raiding on your base…
Turks winrate is %46 etc. İn pro games its even less …All proplayers like ‘‘Hera’’,’‘Viper’’,’‘Mbl’’ thinks the same that The Turks are worst of worst civ in game…Turks are in need of Buff no matter what…Stats talks brother.
im sorry but you are only talking about generic and merely working strategy with Turks as there isnt any other. One more thing is what you are talking about is only ok when everthing is fine and your enemy is blind fool :smiley:
There is only one decent map that you can play Turks that is Arena …And you are going to go Fast İmp.But it feels very predictable too.
Sorry but i just want to know what elo are you playing with ?

2 Likes

Turks design is specialized into efficient resource management.
Have Gold? Win game???
What makes Turks with gold win the game ??? Other then their UU they have nothing special brother…With what you can fight Mangudai+Rams with Turks ? How you can fight against FU Palas + E.Skirmishers ? Ur idol army Jans+BBC+Hussar can be easly broken against any kind of ongoing army…How about Spanish ? Better UU maybe 10 times better than Jans not to mention they have FU Trash line besides and way better Cavarly line … With FU 30-40 Conq and 30-40 Hussar spanish can wipe your Dream Turkish army dude…Britons can do same…How about Persians ? Trashbows everywhere besides FU (+2attack ag arc) Palas and 5 times better economy than you have ? When you are only spamming hussars your enemy will be able to spam everything at you :)) Lets get another example Celts :smiley: How you can beat decent Celt player 1v1 with Turks ? Or Khmer ? Well have a look at that elephant balista things coming across you and you are trying to get them with ? what ? BBC ?
Even if you have tons of gold all other civs millitary composition is at least 2x better then Turks…
With Turks there is only 2 little moment in the game …Mid Castle age ‘‘if your enemy is noob and everything was well in feudal which is rare situation xD’’ and Early İmp age where you can cast off some BBC and Jans or Hc’s whatsoever ‘‘if your enemy has Arbalest with little micro it won’t work too’’…Other than this 2 situation you cant do anything with Turks…So…Turks really need buffs (Plural :P)
Just like Portugese and Koreans i think. But worst of worst is Turks.
can you share your winrate with Turks pls ?bytheway

1 Like

I agree totaly. Having one strat that you arent even best at is not an advateg 11

Or better idea is remove the Turks from the game as they are exactly broken …There are still many Turkic Civs in game such as Tatars,Cumans and not sure but maybe Huns can even be considered in same way.In pro gaming none wants to play with turks in randomciv games when turk comes i just type ‘‘gg’’ and resign i saw many people do the same :smiley: Turks have allrdy lovest picking rate with saracens as far as i remember :slight_smile:
I love getting my civ ‘‘random’’ normally but because of fear getting turks i cant do that anymore xD
i tried every possible strategy every kind of possible solution i did anything best with that weakest civ but when it comes to late game …Skirmishers Halberdiers flowing from everywhere xD Arbalests taking out jans xD Seeing my BBC’s is being raped by skirmisher’s witnessing my poor Hussar’s trying to carry the whole garbage but fail xD NO WAAAY :smiley:

1 Like

Why do you think that those could be op?? Turks dont have paladin pikeman or skirmisher or even onager ? in addition they dont have any sort of eco bonus rather then gold mining bonus which is not even helping as food or wood bonuses in game.If call those OP then how you can stand Lithuania buffs ? Or Spanish tech tree and free bs upgrades?Britons having 12 range archers?Teutons Cav line and 36 wood farm ? or any civ rather than turks,portuguse, and goths (recently buffed didnt tested yet but im pretty sure free loom gets the goths in place) I dont know man its rare thing to win with turks it feels as if trolling the entire game… i dont know …just remove the turks and everybody will be fine :smiley: its better then insulting their history with this stats :stuck_out_tongue:

No, they think Goths are, and Goths are one of the biggest winrates in higher ELOs.

You remember wrong, new data suggested Portuguese and Lithuanians had the worst winrates and pickrates in 1600+ ELO.

Your stats are skewed, or are just popular opinion, which is not factual in the slightest.

I said %46 etc winrate and lowest ‘‘PICKRATE with saracens’’ didnt said lowest winrates bro…And of course those pro players says Turks and goths are worst as you can see the first post viper puts the turks in to bottom line now goths are buffed too so ? :slight_smile: And its cant be a coinsidance than i never win a single game with Turks against any pro-player in ranked and i never lose any game against Turks since de is released in my elo too…To be honest i tried 20-25 times after all lose i just type ‘‘gg’’ when Turks come to me :slight_smile: And it didint take allmost no effort for me to win any match against Turks in any map other than arena .

I and others already cautioned you about reading too much into the limited data provided on that site, and that it would likely take several months (even after updates finished) to settle into an accurate depiction of the strength of most civs. (Civs like Portuguese are more of an exception, given how extremely low their win rate is.) As I predicted, Goths have already started to sink in higher-rated games (even despite their recent buff). They’re currrently #1 only for 1000 elo, which is not too surprising considering what everyone has been saying for years about them still being decent at very low levels (even then, they’re only 0.1% ahead of Persians). But for the next bracket, 1000-1600, they’re solidly in the middle at 14th place. And in 1600+, while they’re still listed in the top 5 for now, they’ve been edged out by Persians and Indians, who were below them just a week or so ago (despite both civs having been recently nerfed). I guarantee that they will continue to move in the coming weeks and months, and generally it’s not going to be up. Yes, stats can be very valuable to show us how civs perform in general, but even the creators of the site said not to read too much into the data just yet - it’s still very much in the oven.

6 Likes

Well, after read the responses here, I think that the stronger cavalry or the steppe lancers may not help Turks since the problem is not that the stable is too weak. Oppositely, faster mining now make the knights trained more easily.

I think the main problem is, Turks may be hard to fight back once it gets behind or it lacks the gold.

1 Like

Turks are designed for Gold units, and they have some of the best in the game.

Great UU, good HCs, good BBCs, FU Champs, and Sipahi Cav Archers.
They are, however, also designed to auto-lose if you run out of Gold.

No one will like the civ which directly game over while the game is behind.

Clearly, it still needs a way to struggle.

There is the Market, but the civ is designed to race people down, and it is not the only civ like this.

However, there may be only Turks that be regarded worst among those civ highly depending on the gold. The other civ may have a better way to struggle, but it is clearly not the market.

Except for Saracens, every civ has the same market until the guild is researched. So the problem of a civ basically doesn’t get happened by having no market and get better by having a market.

I consider that one solution is to make his existing advantages less likely to be overthrown, and the other is to make his disadvantages a better way to struggle. Mine containing more resources may be the former, and adding the elite skirmisher or the onager may be the later.