[Suggestion/Request] Civ themes for Bengalis, Dravidians and Gurjaras are off

i cant hear it anymore. indians this indians that. cant we be happy their finally here?

why they want special treatment? there are MUCHO worse civ songs.
worst is turks. has nothing to do with turk music

or propose a dlc for correct ALL civ songs so it doesnt sound so

3 Likes

I think the devs know this
But they need to promote 3 new civs and 3 new campaigns; the problem is that the new campaigns don’t correlate with the new civs
Not a big deal IMO

Hope you like it? :smirk:

4 Likes

Sorry but no. If you compare the total rainfall of Kerala to Delhi, it’s nearly 3 times as much. As for Dravidian states, true, the eastern ones don’t when the Arabian sea monsoons take place. TN receives the Bengal one however.

1 Like

Thank you! I’m so sick of people going on full whatabouttery mode when we honestly want ALL civs to improve.

5 Likes

I agree but there should be more of a war music then folk music

I think the exact opposite. War music always sound so generic and repetitive, full of drums and choirs trying to imply epicness.

1 Like

I think you gave me an idea.

1 Like

This should be Dravidians new civ theme.

3 Likes

if we change them now is extra cost. it maybe opens gate for complaining on all civ songs. maybe is worth

1 Like

Give me bengali folk music or bengali war music but not some north indian marriage music.

1 Like

If they think it is extra cost then just use the Dharma mod themes for the civs.

3 Likes

BTW, Bengalis civ theme is from Homeworld soundtrack.

1 Like
1 Like

Both videos are unavailable here.

Here’s alternative link:

(timestamp 1:10)

1 Like

That Homeworld version is so much better
Is it possible the devs simply change to that one? It has so much better percussion and a reverb effect , love it.

It even has a breathing gap of 8-10 seconds between two repititions of Shehnai playing

1 Like

I have just taken my eyes out of my head because I dont need my sight anymore after watching that masterpiece

I would prefer this one instead. I love this movie

These could work but they need greater clarity sound, they seem abit muffled. Also lol why is the Tamils a wedding music with nadaswaram sound.

Tbh honest most of the civ themes in this game are more about what the devs feel about the civ than the civ itself… so no big deal imo