[Suggestion] Why aoe4 dont have day/night cycle mode

THIS will be very cool but in AoE 10sec is like 1 year sooo…

1 Like

Well, it is nigth and day haf the time, maybe make it 240 second day and 240 second nigth.

No problem at all.

You can even have a season circle of 480 second summer and 480 second winter.

Could be cool. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

This is a neat idea that I like and wouldn’t really cause too much of a problem from a visual consistency stand point. However, not sure how likely it would be to happen :frowning: This would really cool to have though!

2 Likes

most of these documentary scenes are actually pulled from documentaries on youtube, i have seen most of them before even age of empires lol

1 Like

I think the saeson circle is the best idia of all

1 Like

Interesting, it could be a nice feature to set, to please everyone :wink:

1 Like

It should definitely be added as an option. Not as something to be implemented by default.

1 Like

Yes, this is good idea!

There are tons of issue out there, and all of them are much urgent than this suggestion.
Shouldnt this is posted after all those stuffs are settled?

I don’t think this is a good idea. I can almost imagine that if developers add it to the game first, many people will complain: just busy operating the units in the game is already busy enough. There are also changing colors and lights day and night to bother the player. Maybe those players who use this game as a simulated city or medieval audience will be very excited, but most competitive players will definitely hate it. Especially the contestants accounted for the vast majority of the game.

For seasons you maybe could make it work. For day night though, it isn’t as practical, due to the countdown on wonders being in years.

It not really used as part of multiplayer, skirmish or anything like that. However, they do have six different color moods that are sometimes used in campaigns or custom scenarios.

Dota 2 is the biggest payout competitive game for over a decade and every year it sets the record for the highest payout in e-sports and… there are day and night cycles. Sorry, but… this argument just doesn’t make sense. :thinking:

1 Like

Man, it doesnt matter, its just visual optional feature, that is already implemented in game, chill :blush:
We just want optional option for that. It will make bigger pleased community! :blush: