- Should not apply to units already built. So for example if you research an archer improvement that only applies to new units going forward, not existing units
- Armies should require a supply train. Either they are near a keep or TC, or should require trader-style workers to bring supplies to them
- Archers, cannoneers, cannons, trebuchets, etc (anything with ammo) should not have unlimited ammo. They should need to be resupplied to keep the fire up
- Non-ammo units should need food to stay in the field, else they slowly take damage then eventually die
- Given the usual rarity of stone, stone walls should be significantly stronger and should be able to withstand more siege engine fire
- Stone walls should be able to built in two styles… tall/thin (harder to see over, easier to destroy, but better vision for the defenders) or short/thick (harder to destroy with cannons, easier to see over by offense)
- As has been mentioned in other threads, units should not be able to see over or around walls and target units unless on top of the wall.
- Non ballistic siege engines (cannons) should not be able to shoot units on the other side of a wall. Archers/trebuchets…sure.
- Villagers should only count 0.5 (not 1) towards the max unit count
- Allow users to replant trees, like they do farms, making trees a more unlimited resource like farms
- Generally are overpowered, and should have their firing rate and damage reduced dramatically
- Mountainous terrain should be able to be dug out (albeit slowly) by villagers to create new paths thru mountains. For maps with a single mountain chokepoint it would make it interesting to be able to cut a new path thru mountains for flank attacks.
- Moats… allow users to build moats around castles.
- Should only fire arrows/cannons/springalds if occupied by your troops or villagers. No occupants, no shooting.
- When you right click and hold, show the user what the final formation will be with the yellow circles before letting go of the button. Right now you only see the expected formation once you give them movement command. It should show up once you click and hold.
- Patrolling should be added
- Cavalry and priests tend to not want to stay together when moving under the same move command. They should move together; helps protect priests as they go out to get a relic.