Suggestions for new stuff and fixes for a future update

I would really like a Greek civ. America and Mexico got their own civs, and Mexico in particular got its independence near the seam time as the Greeks did.

Having said that, a Greek revolution would be still cool

1 Like

me gustaria que mi chile fuera jugable pero eh se vale soñar xd (por cierto mi pais se independizo en 1818, 3 años antes que mexico)

Déjame decirte que Chile es el peor país de Chile.
Saludos desde Chile

Also, WoL tiene a Chile

el chile de wol mmm no es muy bueno que digamos xd, y yo considero que chile es un buen pais que debe “sacar la basura”

1 Like

It’d be cool to see a full civ, but for now a rev would be enough

@SirBarnzy1 I like these ideas. Though I am not completely sure about making this Turtle submersible into an actual unit for the United States. I hope that [Leonardo’s Tank] can only become accessible through typing in the respective cheat code in the future.

The Turtle submersible can become a cheat unit together with [Leppich’s Airship]. I tried to include a link to a post that I made recently in this message, where I suggested that the Airship of Leppich could be added to the game as cheat unit, but it got censored. If this airship that I mentioned caught your interest then you can find this post of mine by simply typing in “Leppich” in the search bar of the Forum.

Yeah, I only mentioned as a very niche unit like the Italian Advance politican method to gain a single Leonardo Tank. Yeah, I can see it being a great cheat unit - much like your Leppich (read that earlier - very well researched).

1 Like