Suggestions of new civs, architectural sets and castles for AoE 2

Not to be a wet blanket, but I’d actually prefer castles to NOT be unique. makes the game more readable IMO.

9 civis already have unique castles is that affecting readability that much?

3 Likes

You mean you’re too basic to tell a few giant buildings apart? Tell you what. Use the blocks for units/buildings mod.

2 Likes

Hey. I have loooooooong time i don’t do nothing here, but i want to say that the last European civs that can be added are Swiss, Serbians, a cavalry and Infantry civ, Croatians, a Naval and Defensive civ and Georgians/Armenians. I think they (appart from Swiss) can come as a new DLC named: Princes of the Mountains, meaning for Balkans and Caucasus. What do You think? This DLC could be good after Americas, Africa, and South-East Asia and Tibetans. But knowing developers they will add Finns before adding Siam or Congo :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

That’s why mods exist

3 Likes

Nonsense we can add 20 more civis from europe.

Ik, i’m one of the supporters of “No more European civs”. I was just suggesting.

Africa: The Ascend of the African Reigns
(Congo, Swahillis, Shona, Benin)
Europe: Princes of the Mounts (Serbia, Swiss, Georgians, Armenians)
Asia: Royals of Asia: Siamese, Tibetans, Jurchen, Khitans
América: Gold Age: Chancas, Chimu, Muisca, Iroquis.

These.

2 Likes

Scientists were so preoccupied with whether they could, they didn’t stop to think if they should

3 Likes

None of these fit with either khans nor sultans.

5 Likes

We get a mod architecture for east Asia, from Abejin, yakko.v.v zerod he did. Look beautiful search yakko Chinese architecture mod. But other area I see nothing, no any mod architec can look OK.

Oh, yeah, i made a verte mistake. Suggest for next Asia DLC?

Royals of Aisa similar to Dynasties of India.

1 Like

I hope that the latest DLC will also add some cosmetic flavors to the old civs - unique Castles and maybe finally some brand new Architecture Sets. The Northern European and Byzantine Architecture Sets are sorely missing. The Iberian Architecture Set is also welcome.

2 Likes

When it comes to non-European civs, I miss the Andean Architecture Set and the Coptic / Horn of African Architecture Set the most (civs that are already in the game and have incompatible Architecture Sets).

3 Likes