Summer world tour challenges reset?

My challenges got reset… Apparently i’m back the Berbers, Ethiopians and Malians challenge even though yesterday i was up to the Indians, Burmese and Vietnamese one, i still have the player icons unlocked for the ones i did complete but are now locked in the event manager. Has this happened to anyone else?

It did for me as well and I’m very confused. Do I have to unlock them again to keep the rewards? If I unlock them again, will I get doubles? It’s a bit nerve wrecking tbh

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• Build: 101.101.40220.0 5438859
  • Platform: Steam
  • Operating System: Windows 10
  • Gamertag: SweetishTooth24

:arrow_forward: ISSUE

I have unlocked several summer challenges and today when I enter the game they appear as blocked.

In the image it appears as a locked challenge that unlocks an avatar and I have the avatar in the profile.

Thanks for all.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS

1 Like

Same problem. I unlocked all the challenges and today they are locked again.

Same issue here. I have previously unlocked all the challenges. I login today to find that they are locked.

HELLO FRIENDS! While the original Summer World Tour Event ended on Monday at 9p Pacific Time, we decided to extend it by an extra week for those who were having trouble unlocking the challenges:

A few things about the extension:

• The challenges do reset, but rewards are NOT lost.
  • Challenges must still be completed in order, but the time gate has been removed.
  • You must still press the Leave Map button to properly complete a(ny) challenge.

Hopefully this clarifies things, and gives you an extra opportunity to finish unlocking all of the rewards!

Enjoy!

okethx for clarification

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• Build: Latest, as seen in screenshot
  • Platform: Steam
  • Operating System: Windows 10
  • Gamertag: I can tell you, but since most probably no dev/community manager would ever see this I do not know why I should add that.

:arrow_forward: ISSUE

:question: Describe the problem in detail (below). Please limit to one issue per thread.

I have done all the challanges as fast as possible, and also got all the rewards (after doing some of them multiple times). But now the first challenge “win as berbers…” appear again.

The icon that is shown as a reward for that challenge (yellow circle) is the reward for the last challenge. Also you can clearly see that I already have done the challenges, as they are all unlocked for me (showing this with the icon on top, green circle).

Well as I do not really care for these icons and also this does not take anything away from my game (all icons still are unlocked), it is not a big deal. But still pretty confusing.

Does anyone else have this?

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:question: List the steps to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!

Here’s how to reproduce the issue:

1. Finish all challenges
  2. wait several days, where all challenges are gone, because you already did them (so no bug until here)
  3. see the challenges appear again, and wonder why