Suryavarman 2 Not Completing

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 62085
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

Eastern rebels never get defeated.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
    Only tested it once as I don’t feel like replaying this mission to see if it happens again.

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Play Suryavarman 2
  2. Kill everything on the map
  3. Don’t win.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

Orange would be defeated. May be tied to destroying the main fortifications in each town as that objective never was completed, presumably it thinks orange is still alive.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

Bugged Gray Dead map Outposted.aoe2spgame (1.1 MB)

BUGGED Gray Alive.aoe2spgame (1.1 MB)

Hey @bengute

Thank you for your post, I was able to reproduce this issue and we are now tracking it! edit: After further inspection, the scenario works as intended. In my own reproduction initially, a monk converted one of my barracks. similarly in the savegame you provided, an archery range was in control of Eastern Rebels.

your own savegame:

11 dayum 11
@bengute you know that there is friends and foe vision, marking all enemy buildings red?