Sweden Contract French Fusiliers Card Cost is Increased by Mercenary Loyalty

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: V.100.13.5088.0
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
I’m not sure how many other cards are affected, but when playing as Sweden and having both the Contract French Fusiliers card and the Mercenary Loyalty card in your deck, and sending Mercenary Loyalty (which should decrease the costs of mercenary shipments) before Contract French Fusiliers, the card’s price goes up from 360 (400 base - 40 from Sweden’s cheaper mercenaries ability) to 473. Contract French Fusiliers is not specified as a Mercenary shipment that is affected by this card, but it seems to set the price to some number (that is then affected by Sweden’s cheaper merc card ability). Basic math says this number is 525.5 repeating, but that doesn’t quite smell right so I’m not quite sure what’s going on under the hood.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Age up to Age 3 without selecting the Contract French Fusiliers card.
  2. Select the Mercenary Loyalty card.
  3. Observe the price change of Contract French Fusiliers.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
Given most shipments seem to decrease in price by 25% with Mercenary Loyalty shipped, I’d expect Contract French Fusiliers to be set to 300 gold (270 after Sweden’s cheaper merc card ability is applied as this ability gets applied after the price adjustment for all other mercenary cards).

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

(Full disclosure, to get this quick I used resource cheats. I originally tried this because I was curious if Mercenary Loyalty affected the Fusilier card at all. It’s likely this affects other age 2 merc cards for other civs and may also affect any other merc cards that aren’t specifically on this list of cards shown in Mercenary Loyalty, but that was beyond the scope of my testing.)

Thanks for your report, we’re tracking this internally. :+1: