System requirements laptop graphics

I’m in desperate need of this advice please.
I bought the AOE Definitive Collection recently and Win 10 and my old laptop crashed so I’m buying a new one.
I have seen the min. and recommended system requirements but after days of trying to figure out the graphics card part i need your help.

I see this laptop with great specs for AOE for example except for the graphics as below:

The graphics card is just; ‘AMD Radeon™ Graphics’ but the processor, ram etc is great with Processor: AMD Ryzen™ 7 5800H Processor 3.2GHz (16M Cache, up to 4.4GHz, 8 cores)RAM Memory: 16 GB.

Will this laptop with above specs be good for running AOE 1, 2 & 3?

I really appreciate your help with this!

Harry J.D.

This is all i have on graphics with above processor.
This comes directly from the AMD website for the AMD RYZEN™ 7 5800H MOBILE processor:

Graphics Model

AMD Radeon™ Graphics

Graphics Core Count

Graphics Frequency

2000 MHz

According to the page specs, for amd we have the following gpu:
Minimum:
AMD: Radeon HD 5500
Recommended:
AMD HD 5850

By the looks of it, the computer with the settings you mention should be able to run the game without a problem but I’d suggest you take a better look at the graphic card section since ‘AMD Radeon™ Graphics’ usually means about the integrated GPU that comes with the processor, a processor that good for a laptop should have a dedicated GPU as well so look for the model and compare it with the ones I put above.
In case the computer doesnt come with a dedicated GPU then look for a laptop that does.