T.P. over Vasa Native Location Auto-Builds for Haude

GAME INFORMATION

• GAME BUILD #: v. 100.15.59076.0 P1
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 11

ISSUE EXPERIENCED

• I was watching a live game & have since watched the replay 2 or 3 times to be sure. But the game was Haudenosaunee versus Lakota on Lithuania (map). The Haude Explorer/Discovery Travois was not used to build anything in Age I, yet on the way up to Age II (3:10) the Haude player I BELIEVE presses ‘Q’ to build a T.P. location on the House of Vasa spot costing 100 food & 100 wood.
    This T.P. Building then starts to auto-build on this location whilst the Travois walks away somewhat & in Age II begins to build a WarHut.

FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

• This was a One-Off Experience with this Bug. I don’t know if I could replicate it on other maps or if this is the only one or if perhaps the ‘Vasa Native T.P. Spot’ is where this problem stems from.

REPRODUCTION STEPS

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
Unknown Steps to Reproduce, apart from the basic methods of building a T.P. on location (costing 100 food & 100 wood rather than 200 wood from the WarChief Unit Actions Menu/Hotkeys).

EXPECTED RESULT

The building of the T.P. location should be done manually by a travois being used up or a WarChief/Villager initiating & then finishing the building.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

WhyVasaNativesHAVEJagiellionArcherRangeIncrease.age3Yrec (7.4 MB)

They must have "collected " it before, and use the auto build feautre.
( No you dont need to place a foundationw ith explorer / villager / Traovis )
Costing 100 FOOD and 100 WOOD
Takes very long time ( The 70 seconds )
Nothing wrong there.

I’ve never come across/heard or read about an auto-build feature for them. Is that only on Native T.P. spots since you get control of them and then you MUST build with the 100 food & 100 wood build key/hotkey?

Thanks for letting me know this was a thing, that’s extremely useful… this adds another 5-10% to my question of why people don’t go Natives I have to say!

Yes, it is only for Native trading posts, in any kind of map and for any civ. Using the autobuilding button (100f 100w) is the main and only point of capturing them (the simbol turning your colour)

Natives and africans get the extra bonus of knowing the TPs locations too

Yes I have used the Hotkey for it many many times to use the food cost, but always had my explorer there to build it.
This new info works fantastically - half of the build-time for your explorer/warchief’s time isn’t good enough for me if you’re getting it before the opponent has units.
Only if they need to heal up a bit, but that would work for trade route T.P.s anyway - so thanks for the info everyone… I’ve already marked solution above.

1 Like