Tamar scenarios are still missing

Some time ago I reported that I managed to unlock the 2nd and 3rd scenarios of Tamar campaign, but when I completed the 3rd the previous scenarios (besides the 1st), we missing as if I never completed them.

I still can’t unlock the rest of the scenarios, even after the new patch. Completed again the 3rd scenario through a saved game, but the bug remains.

Also (I know this is not the most important), I can’t seem to unlock any new icon, even though I have won more than 10 games with some civs

One other issue, that I have noticed, is that, no matter what game I play or civ I choose, when I want to start a new skirmish game, I always have the Georgians picked, in Fortress. Is it because I used to check the new civs in the beta version?

Right now Armenian and Georgian Victory achievement is bugged, that could be causing your issue to get the new icosn for those civs.
To get rid of the progresion lost in campaigns, a few months ago there was a workaround to fix it, you could try deleting a file called PupPlayer.nfp, you can find it here:
C:\Users\User\Games\Age of Empires 2 DE\IDNumber\profile
Thanks for the report.

hey felizon, do u know if in game range indicator not showing is related to similar files? theres 3 options in the range indicator drop down and choosing any doesn’t show after my attempt on cleaning cloud. im assuming it sync’d some old files and now its broken so del some files should fix do u know which ones

Hi @thieftdp8498
Did you try verifying integrity of game files?

I did what you recommended, but still can’t open the next scenarios. I’ll try to start the campaign over from the 1st scenario.