TC F - enough of tricks

The F must take the villagers to the meeting point
and should not do the trick of: ungarnish, click on the food, garnish and then ungarnish

I hate tricks!!!

1 Like

This is also frustrating, when unguarding the ram

Include the function of the D in the ram

Hey @HasanIchess! I’m not sure I’m following completely here; would you mind restating what you’re asking?

The video is showing that player using garrison to essentially “pass through” the building, rather than having to go around, is that correct?

it’s correct, the trick is to first click on resources where you want to exit and then unguard, the game should not have cheats, make the villagers leave at the meeting point when using F, thanks

Got it. I’ll take this feedback to the team. Thanks!

1 Like

Actually the way it should work is that if you set the rally point somewhere, then garrisoned units should leave on the side closest to that rally point.

They fixed this for creating new units a while ago, but it still doesn’t work for garrisoned units.

This “trick” he’s talking about is just a crappy work around people use because the default behavior is bad. That doesn’t need fixed or removed, ignore that, it will become unnecessary if they fix the default behavior.

Yes would be amazing if units would ALWAYS exit buildings towards the site where you click.
Would also make it easier to defend against rams.