TC not staying visible in fog of war

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 101.102.1156.0 (#66692) 9368025
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

This is something that probably everyone is familiar with who regularly plays the game. If you just barely scout an enemy TC for the first time, it often happens that it doesn’t stay visible in the fog of war (see image). Maybe it’s related to the TC being made up of multiple buildings? In any case, it’s pretty unintuitive and distracting. A building should stay visible in the fog of war once explored for the first time.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Walk close to an enemy TC for the first time
  2. Walk away again

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

The TC should stay visible in the fog of war once scouted for the first time

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

2 Likes

how does it behave with other 4x4 buildngs?
can you scout the corner of a siege workshop and it stays visible after leaving?

in you example, did the tc open fire?

Pretty sure it doesn’t work with other buildings

the TC did not fire

In fact, this issue is not restricted to the tc. See below for an example where I clearly scouted a barracks, but which is not visible in the fog of war after I ride away: