Tech tree page - can it be fixed please

Can somebody fix this please https://www.ageofempires.com/aoetechtree

It only shows up mini now - I have it open on a second screen for the civ I’m playing.

Game Version:

• Build: replaceme
  • Platform: Steam or Microsoft Store
  • Operating System: Windows 10 or Windows 7 or Mac or Linux
  • Gamertag: replaceme

Issue:

(Replace with a detailed description of the problem; please limit one issue per thread)

Reproduction Steps:

Here’s how to reproduce the problem:

1. (List the steps we can take to reproduce the bug ourselves…)

ATTACHMENTS:

:heavy_check_mark: (ATTACH A SCREENSHOT IF YOU ARE ABLE!)
:heavy_check_mark: (BONUS: ATTACH A VIDEO OF THE PROBLEM HAPPENING)
:heavy_check_mark: (ATTACH YOUR DXDIAG IF YOU ARE ENCOUNTERING A TECHNICAL ISSUE)
:heavy_check_mark: (ATTACH ANY CRASH/GAME LOGS [IF RELEVANT])

1 Like

It was outdated anyway. It’s better to use the wiki instead: https://ageofempires.fandom.com/wiki/Technology_(Age_of_Empires)

Many thanks, shame the official pages can’t be kept up to date though.

1 Like

I don’t know if it’s the right forum but seemed the best place for me.

Anyway title says it all, the tech tree on the website to not portray exactly how some civ changed.

Noticed it with Babylonian which got most pit iron upgrade and isn’t showing on the website.

2 Likes

That information was never updated since the game was released.
If you pay atenttion, the Greeks were not modified either, who received the Fire Galley in the update before this one. They also did not add or modify the civ bonuses that were changing.

Greek – Age of Empires

1 Like

Hey @idinow and @kinzoplus, thanks for bringing this to our attention! Adding @JexBall to look into this further.

3 Likes

I know that Aoe1 DE is somehow forgotten but still achieve updates, many of the changes doesn’t show on the civs tech tree (to anyone that want to check out outside the game, or willing to buy it)
I am having problem loading the images too

5 Likes

I agree. This has already been reported several times.
Greeks, Babylonians and Choson do not show their most recent bonuses.
Neither the changes in the technological tree, for example Greeks received the Fire Galley, and the Babylonians received the armor improvements of the Iron Age, but the page did not update it.

Yes, the one problem is that unfortunately the page does not update automatically but there must be someone who does this actively.
The other problem is - this is Age1.
There is nothing you can do. 🤷

1 Like

I did not mentioned about localization that in the game, the portuguese language was not updated on tech trees

1 Like