Technology tree screen Buged

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• **GAME BUILD #:81058
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

every time i open the tech tree screen it looks corrupted. It overlaps with another screen. Pressing ESC the corrupted screen disappears and I can see the tech tree.*

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. F2 open technology tree that will be seen with a corrupted screen
  2. Press esc and the corrupted screen disappears
  3. the technology tree will be displayed correctly

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: *ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

F2 is the hotkey for saving game, it looks like you are using F2 for both actions, saving game and showing the Tech Tree. Anyway this overlapping shouldn’t happen :open_mouth:
I’m gonna report this issue to the team, thanks for the report :slight_smile:

oops I hadn’t noticed that. I use F2 for the tech tree because I’m used to the classic AOE2 setup. I hadn’t noticed that saving game also used F2 but it never caused me any problems until the last update. I’ll change it to see if it fixes it.