Techs for Italia at Mill, Estate and Market available too early

Hopefully i have not overlooked a thread about the same issue.

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• GAME BUILD 100.13.9057.0 (205665)
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

Italians have access to all technologies at the mill, market and estate as soon as the building is available.
In other words: I was for example able to research seed drill and artificial fertilizer at the mill in exploration age. I have tested this issue with the brits and maltese, where the technologies are only researchable in age II and III respectively (as it should be).

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Single Player Game, 1v1
  2. Random land maps, victory by trade monopoly disabled otherwise standard settings
  3. Play with the italians

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

Technologies for mill, estate and market only available as stated in the tech tree and as it is “normal” with all other civilizations that have access to the same buildings and technologies.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

This isn’t a bug, it’s a feature of the Italian civilization.

1 Like

I am officially very stupid. Yes upon re-reading the italian description it is stated there. I was convinced this this was a bug due to the techs appearing in the tech tree where I expected them.

Tech trees have always had issues in DE, so it’s not a surprise to me that the Italian one also has issues. I’d submit a new report that the tech tree is wrong.