Techs not researched in Postindustrial Setting / Deathmatch #1

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: -13-18214
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

Lakota:

• New ways (Arsenal Card): Gives technologies, which still have to be researched - This means they are not researched by postindustrial setting. Compared to all the Advanced Arsenal technologies for every other civilsation
  • Tipi Big button is not researched by Postindustrial setting.

Haudeno:

• New ways (Arsenal Card): Gives technologies, which still have to be researched - This means they are not researched by postindustrial setting. Compared to all the Advanced Arsenal technologies for every other civilsation

Tengri Native allies: elite and champion updates not reasearched in postindustrial age (compared to all other native elite/champion upgrades, which are researched for all other natives)

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: ############ STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Start in Postindustrial with Lakota / Haudeno
  2. Send card / build building

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

Techs researched

Please devs fix this :slight_smile:

Found another inconsistency
Tengri Native allies: elite and champion updates not reasearched in postindustrial age (compared to all other native elite/champion upgrades, which are researched for all other natives)

The new ottoman units lack the postindustrial (veteran and Guard) upgrades:
Deli’s (“Hussars”)
Azaps

1 Like

Porto:
Guard Crossbow upgrade not researched

German:
Landwehr guard upgrade not researched

I will post when i find some and also encouraged other players to do the same. So far that was all. I will open a new thread when i find something (or post it here)

1 Like

I feel like the TC upgrade “Fortified Cities” for ethiopia and Hausa should also be researched (3000 influence, more hp for palace, walls and TC’s)