Tercio Tactis change proposal

Current:
imagen_2024-03-20_151858583
Tercio Tactics: Turns all Pikemen into Rodeleros

My idea:

Succesion War: Rodeleros are fully replaced with Halbediers at Barracks, Forts, Galleons, Homecity and on the map.

This would not only be fitting through the time period(early 1700s) but a card similar to the french xbows to skirmishers in age3, as well as synergizing with the Royal Alabarderos further into the late game.

2 Likes

Yo tenia estas ideas para esa carta:

1, cambia el costo de los piqueros a sĂłlo 60 de monedas y habilita los cannoneers en la taberna o en las fortalezas.

2, los piqueros ahora cuestan 40 f 35 g y ganan un ataque a distancia con bonus contra caballerĂ­a ligera (SerĂ­a como un azap, pero en lugar de tener 16/18 de alcance tendrĂ­a solo 14 y sin multiplicador contra infanteria pesada, para que sĂłlo sea bueno contra dragones)

3, los piqueros ahora cuestan 40 f 35 g, y ganan la habilidad de deviation (la que tienen los pistoleros blindados), los rodeleros pierden el bonus contra caballerĂ­a, pero ganan un x2 contra infanteria.

Biggest risk I could see would be that Spain can currently get supped up guard halbs in age 3.

You’d need to nerf the church tech. At least to “Sends a number of Veteran Halberdiers who now benefit from Promotions.”

I think Piro might be disappointed…

I would change the “Tercio Tactics” card to be like the Italian “Roman Tactics” card (Pavisiers, Pikemen, and Halberdiers get +10% hit points, and get +0.3% attack for each Pavisier, Pikeman, and Halberdier in a radius of 34 (up to +15%))

But in the case of Spain it affects the Pikemen, Rodeleros and Musketeers (and maybe the Cannoneers). This way the name “Tercio Tactics” would make more sense.

A new card can be added that turns the Rodeleros into Halberdiers and then the Pikemen into Rodeleros.

or

A new card that turns Pikemen and Rodeleros into Halberdiers (for a cost), to better use the “Royal Halberdiers” Church Tech.

1 Like