Thank you Devs + India balance suggestion

If they make buff of India, they lighten up my games a lot :wink:

I like the fact u counted 3rd anti cav too (Rajput) that almost no ones uses, ill be happy if its made more feasible, and not have that penalizing cost.

Apart from that , Just because India has a sepoy rush in age2 1v1 matches, people don’t usually look past that.

India is Jack of all, master of none :confused:

India could’ve been a great and ONLY melee civ in the game, that didn’t happened.
It could’ve been a great Economic civ too ! didn’t happen. !!!
It could’ve been a great Building civ ! that didn’t happen either !!!

Instead we have a civ that impresses people in 1v1 matches, that’s all. And it is / appears to be balanced coz there is no cannons. Simply said, this civ should’ve been more polished / cleaner / oriented , but it is none. Its unique but, have alot of redundancies in cards/units etc thats why , almost no ones uses it, apart from very few players , meanwhile others just speculate when they lose to India and posts and replies to nerf India are created due to that ignorance. :confused:

What do you mean they have no cannons. What are those 1200hp elephants throwing at me?

Good luck with them killing masses of halberdiers

2 Likes

Imagens auto explicativas para resolver o problema do tempo de treinamento da infantaria índia e sua artilharia quase inútil… em tratado e jogos longos - Era dos Impérios III: DE / III - Discussão - Fórum da Era dos Impérios (ageofempires.com)

a cannon hard countered by skirmishers doesn’t really feel like much of a cannon

1 Like

A shame, I like using rajputs in small numbers, i group them with my urumi so people run cav onto them :smiling_imp:

1 Like

LOL! :crossed_fingers: :rofl: :rofl:
I really would love to do it, but i can think of very small number of scenarios to do that ! Still such a great and nasty thing to do LOL! :rofl: