Thanks to new feature

Nice, that is very clever. Have you tried using it as a static building and would that effect the game’s performance?

the game already has the stationary building buff effect, which is hindustanis’ caravanserai and its kinda lacking atm to use for other things as it is only capable of move speed, heal rate and build rate. maybe once they add other things like most/all attributes then i’ll explore more.

the other uses of caravanserai are the poles revival and other things like moving + attacking projectile, or slowing enemy units that particular effect while mixing other stuff into it.

What is this meant for?

this is pretty awesome.

1 Like

Correct, but I’m wanting to have a unit like a Caravanserai cycle through multiple unit classes so I could heal different unit types. Currently when I use your method by setting it as the stack unit on the Shrine it seems to affect the games performance and works for a while, but eventually it causes errors. I have the final dead unit ID return to the first salvage pile. Is the constant cycling through dead unit IDs a problem?

that I’m not sure, but I know that when you have too many of these “buildings” in the game, that all have the same loop and spawns the same dead unit, it will most likely lag the game. some things can help to lower the lag such as making different unit spawn but its inefficient. other things such as adding death delay might help a little. couldn’t really say unless I can see how you implemented it.

'M loving it! this has so much potential

1 Like

Awesome! This has lots of potential.

1 Like