The achievement of Montezuma mission 3th is impossible since update this year

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• **GAME BUILD #:101.102.33775.0(#99311) 1291
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

the achievement of Montezuma mission 3th is impossible since update this year
The first 3 minutes is less than enough for me to walk to the river to build a dock, and then 200 meat farmers, buy 100 wood enough to make an tower, which feels very extreme, but the Spanish AI does not give a chance to come up in 2 minutes to start attack …

true, i had been tried to finish this achievement, and the spanish start attack at 2:40 with the cannon galley, while most of the youtube video shown the cannon galley start attack at 4:00
this must be FIX!!!

and i tried every difficulties in this campaign, it just same
microsoft please FIX IT

@Cobaltdragon913 sorry for tagging in but im a campaign player so i really need this problem to be fixed, thanks a lot

Thank you for reporting this issue, @ETRENG & @Dora3. The team is aware of it and looking into it. We appreciate your help to make this game even better! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

thanks a lot, please fix this issus =

Thanks ,I’v finished this ,But I just success this in a hundred times ,and spent a night…It’s need Luck Very Very much… and I think not all of the player have the patience like me :smiling_face:

This’s the Replay Link , Very funny
链接:pan.baidu.c o m/s/1OAEWyndFNFA_xqxNvizWBg?pwd=HKCS
提取码:HKCS
–来自百度网盘超级会员V9的分享