The Arambai

While i agree the nerf wasnt that bad, your argument isnt valid. The poorer your micro, the more likely you are to stop too early and make them fire while still on their reload timer, so i would even argue subpar micro benefits more from the slightly lower reload. The reload was the same as the one players might be used to from microing archers. Now, you have to learn a seperate timing.

1 Like

I’m not sure to get it? If the unit takes more time to fire again then it would be worse for people who right click again too soon. But I can get behind the argument that units that are microed just like archers benefir from players being used to said archers.

What you say to war wagons costing 110 wood before discount ? Man huge numbers, they are scary… Please nerf…

Arambai are silly and when double castle arambai is a viable strat then their cost is too low…

And don’t tell me WW were fine with their 110 wood before?! Koreans in general the most civ that need help more than anyone.
About this topic and Arambai, i totally forgot that burmese have free lumbercamp upgrades, if i remembered this i will not even write this topic, just let the people discuss their thoughts, burmese with their free lumbercamp are more than fine

My point was that it is worse to fire to early and have the units stand still (while taking damage) than it is to have them fire late and lose a bit of DPS. The first case is more likely to happen now. Therefor, subpar micro could have a bigger impact than it had before.

Oh ok I misunderstood 11