The Asian Dynasties - Reset campaign progress unless completed in reverse order (India -> China -> Japan)

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• BUILD #: 100.12.5208.0
  • PLATFORM: Steam

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

Upon beating the last mission of the China campaign, the Japan campaign gets reset to zero and upon beating the last mission of the India campaign, the China campaign gets reset to zero, so you have to complete India, then China, then Japan in order to get the achievement

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Beat the Japan campaign
  2. Beat the China campaign
  3. Watch as the Japan campaign gets reset
  4. Beat the India campaign
  5. Watch as the China campaign gets reset
  6. Beat China again
  7. Beat Japan again
  8. Receive the achievement

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

The different campaigns shouldn’t affect eachother

:arrow_forward: ACTUAL RESULT

Instead, you’re forced to beat the Asian Dynasties in reverse order

1 Like

Yeah happened to me too, i finished the campaign and now it looks like i didn’t played it, GGS

1 Like

Just finished the India campaign, and now the China campaign got reset. The achievement is simply impossible to achieve, since all progress gets reset whenever you complete anything.

same problem here! please tell me or tell us, when it will be fixed :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You can finish the campaign using cheats and get the achievement

Just tested it and sure enough, you have to complete the Asian Dynasties in reverse order (India, then China, then Japan) in order to retain your campaign progress and get the achievement. This is borked

Just finished the 4th Chinese Scenario, pressed Esc on the home city screen and then I get 0% in the Japanese Scenario.

Is it because I pressed Esc instead of clicking the back icon/button?