The Coustillier Nerf

these units are OP, but are and should be limited in production… mybe even more in some team games.

1 Like

I agree %100.These units cost is like a joke.Must be like 90 gold or something.

they should still do cost effective vs halbs if microed properly, but i guess having a unit that fights cost effectively against equal resources worth of everything isnt generally “overpowered” if your civ has a weak dark and feudal age and is expected to go into castle age with a disadvantage.

why? outside of their charge they really aren’t that good. 8 attack and 115 hp is just painfully bad.

I’m starting to question how can people dodge reading patch notes so well or not even hear about nerfs…

1 Like

trust me its just op and toooooo good. They are deadly as nothing in this game.Their cd is not high also.This concept of charge attack is nonsense at all.Burgundians as a civ is not so good but their UU is pure OPness.

And people were scared of Leitis 11
But I agree that they aren’t that OP after they charge the attack, the damage output is bad

ım just below avarage noobish player at 1v1 ranked.having 1582 elo 1v1 i cant say what is so good or bad. But it feels so op to me.unit cost is so low 55 gold ? omg 11

Dracken had 4 relics. So even the gold unit Leitis would counter skirm halb composition. It costs a mere 50G. Dracken had skirms only to counter those archers.

The main problem was Sicilians not having a power unit to match the Leitis. Even Burgandian Paladins or Burmese Battle Elephants could have been decent.

Skirms against Leitis + Skirms is useless since your skirms would default to attacking Leitis.

now they aren’t that good, esp in imperial where you struggle to micro the 0 range unit.
The base attack is too low, not effective vs buildings and high melee armor units

Doesn’t sound noob to me.

For Burgundian the paladin upgrade is easy to get. So they must leave an incentive for the civ to go coustillier, and the lower price than knights is a pretty good one.

1 Like