The Europeans have arrived in Afirca

European maps, yes please! I wish to reinact the battle of Trefalgar , the battle of Waterloo, the entire campaighns of Gustavus Adolfus and Peter the Great , I want European maps as well with small towns doting the landscape.

4 Likes

I hope they will introduce Berbers, which were probably cut off, btw the expansion is amazing

1 Like
  1. Siam

2. Koreans

3. Polynesians (Maori)

11.Italians

1. Poland - Lithuania Commonwealth

2. Denmark - Norway

3. Vietnam

4. Indonesia/Achenese

Hopefully all past and upcoming civs that donā€™t have home cities customization will get their own too. Yes Iā€™m referring to Japanese, Incas, Aztecs and India etc.

2 Likes

I think adding the Zuluā€™s would be amazing. I remember watching these really old British films about the Zuluā€™s. I do have one thing to add though that youā€™ve mentioned. Their unique fighting. I think it would be hella interesting to see what they would be able to do because they didnā€™t really use heavy firepower like cannon and muskets because they simply couldnā€™t get enough to fit all their soldiers so they would have to have some sort of special skillset in hand-to-hand combat, maybe be more of an ambush attacker rather than military line attacks.

4 Likes

I think the Zulu or Rovzi would have been a welcome representation of southern Africa, since right now itā€™s only the northern half of the continent that is represented in the DLC. Rozvi would probably be better since they would have been more like a conventional empire, but the Zulu could still be a ā€œnativeā€ NPC tribe you could ally with.

3 Likes

That would be brilliant.