The game crashes when using the hotkey ‘Select all infantry’ in multiplayer and moving those units

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: Update 15.59076
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
The game crashes when using the hotkey ‘Select all infantry’ in multiplayer and moving those units.
I have configured the hotkey with Ctrl+Shift+E. If there is a considerable amount (more than 95) and they are ordered to move, they will ignore the order, leading to a crash in less than 10 seconds without warning or a request for a bug report.
Bug is not present when selecting all artillery, and it is sometimes, rarely, when selecting all cavalry.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 75% of the time / matches I play (MORE THAN FREQUENTLY)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Use hotkey “Select all infantry” when there are many infantry units.
  2. Press move anywhere
  3. Contemplate a crash.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
A plausible solution would be avoid the crash, right?
However, another solution that occurs to me right now (which would also be quite useful) is the introduction of hotkeys such as ‘Select all melee infantry,’ ‘Select all light infantry,’ ‘Select all light cavalry,’ ‘Select all heavy cavalry,’ and so on. Perhaps that would lighten the load on that hotkey.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)