THE MAP POOL NEEDS JESUS

The map pool for 1v1 RM is 7 maps. The 7 same maps we always have.

The problem is even more noticeable in teams. All the team maps are FC maps. It limits the viability of the civ pool. It limits the creativity and whacky strategies with your team. It really is frustrating having to play the same maps, same Civs over and over again. And if you don’t pick those few meta civs, you have no chance. Cause the game will go late due to the map.

I suggest doubling the map pool. Or when matched up with an opposing team a few random and standard maps are shown, each team strikes back and forth until there is one map left. I understand that the latter option will probably be hard to implement. Therefore doubling the map pool will probably be the easier option.

We need some variety. It’s killing me and my friends in the rank que. I wanna play some hybrid maps. I wanna play some open maps. And I want them to be different then the same few. Team Moats was a great map, more stuff like that please.

I CAN’T BE ALONE IN THIS! RIGHT?!?!??!?!

I think the 7 maps in 1v1 are ok tbh. Arabia and Arena and Islands just plays out so differently.

1 Like

you are alone in this

2 Likes

I also want Moses, Buddha, Konfuzius, Mohamed, Krishna, … And of course Brian.

1 Like