The only two things i want is implemented on aoe3 DE

1. cards info is numeric instead of “a part” etc.
    all cards that dont give numeric info, give the numeric info, i know that while playing we see that we get 6 influence per lifida and 4 per invasor, as shown on the image below

we get 66 influence if we send that card and i have created 11 lifidas, so 66/11= 6.

1. time to and time left to create a unit, to develop a tech, to reach age

Thats all i always dreamed for age 3 since 2005. I hope devs implement this someday, and if you are agree with me, give a heart share it with your partners.

the reasons are:

1. why i want this? because i dont want to test all cards and study each card in order to remember what it does or what amount it gives, i just want to read it on the card, i get 6 influence per lifida and 4 influence per invasor created until now, period
  2. we need to know how long a shipment last, did you know some shipments just take 5 secs to arrive, other 40 secs and other 60 secs?
    All technologies have a wide variety of time to be researched
    So is imposible to remember all that, making the game so complicated that some people wont want to play
2 Likes

but devs dont listen, they just dont care, at least number 1 suggestion is the most necessary, instead of saying “a part” say “10%”