The Shipment Numbers on the Home City Flags should have a black outline to make them stand out

In this Image you can see that the white of the number indicating that there are two shipments is difficult to see against the partially white background of the british flag

If we were to give it a different color outline then the number would be legible on all backgrounds.

Here is something I hastily did in paint to showcase how this is easier to read.

Edit: Furthermore the original games number is more legible than definitive editions number in this case. They have the shipment number in a black box on the right so that it doesn’t overlap any flag.

9 Likes

Similarly the number of units when you select have selected multiple units is also not legible. Same outline should be applied there.

1 Like

Ye, these two issues were mentioned countless times. I’m disappointed they didn’t fix it.

1 Like

I’d rather have a separate bar as in TAD, than the current rotating style, which only really fits the definitive UI. Really bad readability :frowning: