The Stop Action hotkey doesn't work after the 34699 update

As title.
With clicking onto the icon, u can still perform the stop move, but with hotkeys, for eg: F, won’t do anything.

6 Likes

Game Version:

• Build (34699)
  • Platform (Steam)

Issue:

‘Stop’ hotkey for military units doesn’t work

Reproduction Steps:

1. select a military unit
  2. walk
  3. press ‘stop’ hotkey
  4. profit???
6 Likes

weird… “stop” worked for a lone eagle scout, but not other units. wtf is going on

“Stop” hotkey works for villager, but not for knights, crossbowmen, etc.

yep, seems to be military units. was panicking trying to micro crossbows two games in a row. it also seems to be just groups of units and not a single unit.

I just tried and couldn’t stop a single cavalier with hotkey.

yep, played another game and its definitely borked. even if I assign it to another key it isnt working.

Same for me, cant use « stop » hotkey only for military units

Archer micro is bad without stop hotkey. Plz fix it in next hotfix patch.

1 Like

Help !! impossible of playing

this, combined with units going through walls way too often, makes competitive games impossible to exist…

Thank you all for the report! A solution is in the works for this issue and will hopefully be included in an upcoming hotfix! We appreciate your patience, and will keep you informed of our timetable!

2 Likes

Nice to see you care and working on a solution, and we can expect a hotfix soon. What about the other even more severe issues like the magonel bug (doing 300 dmg to TCs) and the wall clipping bug (well not only walls but all objects) though?

1 Like

Game Version:

• Build (34699)
  • Platform (Steam)

Issue:

‘Stop’ hotkey for military units doesn’t work

Reproduction Steps:

1. select a military unit
  2. walk
  3. press ‘stop’ hotkey
  4. profit???
4 Likes

Ditto on the above, my Stop hotkey no longer works.

Hi, i have a big issue, the stop command doesnt work for my units, i tried to change the keybind multiple times but it wont work. When i set my mouse on the command it actually indicates me the keybind ive chosen so i have no clue how to fix this. I really need help this is game breaker for me

Edit : The command is working for my villagers but not for my military units

Stop hotkey not working anymore. Units walking over walls. Vills stop chopping quite often now and they walk over gold mines, Experimenting is good but you´re going to far.

Hello friends! This is one of the issues addressed by today’s Hotfix (34793)! Hopefully the hotkey can be utilized again, though let us know if you continue to see issues!

Thank you, as always, for your patience!