The very long analysis of all my polls that no one asked for

No, I mean if you search for all the factions in campaigns that could be added as civs, isn’t there more than two possible combo per existing civ without a campaign?
For instance, we could add the Saxons and Irish to the game, as they are present in York (for both) and Hastings + Barbarossa 1 (for the Saxons only), and maybe other but I don’t have all of them in mind right now. Which means we already have 6 possible combos instead of one for the Vikings alone, and there are probably countless other possibilities. Why should I specifically pick Welsh+Dutch?

I probably don’t know enough about the Mayas, but I know they fought against the Spanish (which might be a little bit redundant with Montezuma though) and I’m pretty sure they faced some Nahua people at some point. I would also be surprised if none of them ever fought against the Zapotecs or Mixtecs.

3 Likes

Dutch and Welsh are a no for me, captain. Frisians and Scots + Celts>Irish rework would be fine though.

Also, just a thought; Insert the Innu here? Probably not, seeing as Vinlandsaga covers that content… Darn it.

Or, 1 city-state (Venice) and a peripheral civ that had dealings with Italians/Dalmatians (Croatians). It also covers the final resting place of West Rome, too.

But, why miss the opportunity to interact with the Zapotecs, Mixtecs, and Purepecha as the Mayans? You could leave the SA civs to a SA dlc.

Or, Tonga time?

You shouldn’t. You should try for the civs you’d want instead. Voice your opinions, and maybe they’ll be heard.

These were just stuff I could think of that time which shows up in campaigns.its up to who ever is doing the dlcs to add or not.

1 Like