There is a bug in the TEAM ALASKA PURCHASE card in the United States

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• **GAME BUILD #:**13.10442
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam / Microsoft Store
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Mac / Linux

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
6 polar bears sent still occupy the population cap after death, resulting in 6 ghost units

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Choose American Civ
  2. TEAM ALASKA PURCHASE
    3.6 polar bears sent still occupy the population cap after death, resulting in 6 ghost units

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

6 bears will not take over the population after death

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.
录制游戏 2022-06-12 16-54-42.age3Yrec (6.5 MB)

2 Likes

I just checked this and was unable to replicate it. When I test it, the bears do not take up pop space, which is the expected behavior. Can you provide a save game? Preferably a save from when you have the polar bears but have not killed them and it shows the bears taking pop space.

I tried it just now, but there are still ghost populations,Re-uploaded game files

I never expected such issue lmao.
Good catch !

2 Likes

Wow, good catch! Nice job. I reran my test and was able to replicate this.

3 Likes

This bug has not been fixed in the latest pup. This bug affects team games and will cause 4*6=24 ghost units. Please fix this bug

Thanks for your report, we’re now tracking this issue internally. :+1:

1 Like