Thirisadai don't have a firing sound

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: ######
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

Thirisadai ships don’t make a sound when firing.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

Hey @HumbleZulu24895 , thanks a lot for this report!
We are now tracking the issue.
Hope youll have a nice day.

How about you learn how to make bug reports first?

You really think I need to make a fancy bug report for such a simple bug? How about you learn not to make useless comments mate… What even is the point of this comment? The devs responded to this report saying they are now tracking the bug. Mission accomplished. What’s your objective? To portray yourself in a negative light? Well done son. You made me respond to your stupid comment. Pat on the back mate.

2 Likes

Yeah sorry I was a bit high that day it seems. Just look at my activity and go to the thread about civ suggestions lol

Yeah nah it’s alright mate don’t worry about it.

1 Like