This game is unplayable ! Multiplayer full of bugs

No No No hahaha… i just take this as a hobby when im bored , you dont need to be sorry for anything , i truly enjoy this .

Hmm , i played all of the games of the Age of empires saga , i didnt noticed any problems about pathfinding or “unit logic” about how units interact with each other .

There is a huge button that resolves all of your issues marked on the list and its called “Attack Move” , you just need to ctrl + A , if you want it to use with hotkeys . It literally uses “unit logic” so your units dont “dance” as you said.

Hm no . Im a modder of this game and i can ensure that its not bad coded .

how many multiplayer games have you played? I have played 440 games

so well , lets see.

i’ve been since the closed beta , you had an entire week of closed beta . probably more than 40 games .
then , stress test , you only had 3 days to play so maybe 20 games or so. ranked closed beta , over 50 games and then launch .

After launch i truly play single player , SO I KNOW what AND how the AI plays .

So i know how it interacts.

Well , maybe more than 300 single player games , 40 multiplayer

and if we count betas then …

450 games probably and more than 400 hours.

So yeah…

I’m sorry I never played singleplayer. Months ago tried the campaigns but I only lasted 10min. Nice videos don’t work for me

I learn playing mostly 1vs1 and 2vs2. Didn’t play ranked because playing RTS its quite “stressing” and this game its not worth the stress.

I don’t know how the AI plays and I’m not really interested. What I need is smoothness and “unit logic” when I have to manage army and economy while playing against one or two human with same or more level than me.

I play for fun and sometimes with friends so I’m not worried about winning or not, just having a good time. But it feels like driving a Mercedes car capped at 100 km/h. Units do dumb things and when you’re doing many things at the same time you need the game to be “smart” otherwise makes player’s life meaningless

Years ago I played thousands of hours in a AOE2 scenario called Germs Blood 1vs1… which is 80% micro 20% strategy. The “unit logic” of AoC 1.0c was much much better compared to AOE4. Its a shame doesnt matter how you look at it.

old times:

1 Like

Im not going to continue the topic as youre going emotional and nostalgic . But i played that mod years ago too :slight_smile:

units as dumb as fuck.
noone made proper CBA map, because it’s not possible to do.
every scenario ends with 200siege units, or siege is banned.

1 Like

a propper and popular CBA mod has been made already

i said that i didnt want to continue the topic bc he was going nostalgic not because refuse something.

Units are not dumb , you guys are just using the badly .

THERE IS A HUGE BUTTON called “ATACK MOVE” and there is another called “ATACK GROUND” . If you just right click as you do in age 2 and your units “dance” its not game fault! , its your problem!

CBA with MAA vs MAA vs MAA vs MAA vs MAA…

1 Like

I hope you find a nice game for you, bye.

2 Likes

proper CBA was:
different number of razed buildings to get vil: archers need 1, melee: 3-4 razed buildings.
But the main feature: unique units.
and a lot more.

Current CBA is sucks…just throwing PIKES vs PIKES into Siege if it’s enabled.

unique units just missing.

2 Likes

In fact I still love AOE4, it’s getting better and better after multiple and faster patches. AOE4 is much better now than it was when it first came out. However, the units you’re talking about Clumsy handling is a real fact and I really hope they improve, and soon.

2 Likes

wow didnt know that even with mods the game will turn more awful. I had faith in you modders…