this is the best videogame of the world

I don’t like the video games but when i was a kid this video game made me like a crazy, i couldn’t stop play the game, and sorry if my english is no good is because im from Mexico , i try be better
no me gustan los videojuegos pero cuando era niño este jueguito me hacia sentir como loco, no podiaa dejar de jugar

This game has something special that make us addicts

@BoU said:
This game has something special that make us addicts

It is also because it’s for alot of us the first, or at least one of the first PC Game we played. I have quite the samme feeling with Ultima Online, which i see like one of the best mmo i played, but it was the first one :smile:.

@netovs said:
I don’t like the video games but when i was a kid this video game made me like a crazy, i couldn’t stop play the game, and sorry if my english is no good is because im from Mexico , i try be better
no me gustan los videojuegos pero cuando era niño este jueguito me hacia sentir como loco, no podiaa dejar de jugar

Pues yo siempre he amado los videojuegos, pero esta serie en particular siempre me ha gustado en todas sus formas (AoE1-3, Online etc). Creo que el encanto del juego es crear y crecer tu ciudad, diseñarla a tu gusto y mandar ejércitos con ese sabor histórico. Esperemos que incluyan la traducción al castellano.

Saudos desde Nicaragua

I agree with kinzo. For a lot of us this indeed is our first game. Nostalgia can do a ■■■■ of a lot if it comes to decision making. Think about going on a trip to a place where you already went when you were younger.

AoE is one of my favorite games. So many hours were busy with building of my virtual empires))) The building process is the best for me in AoE! I am rather in developing and in defensive processes. But my armies were really, really strong! B)