This specific campaign mission I cant remember, help

Hey! So I used to play the AoE series when I was a kid and I remember a campaign mission im trying to figure out and get a video of, cus I couldnt complete it.

Heres what I remember from the quest (hopefully it helps lol). You start at a small base and have to get battle ships from your isle to the enemy place to recap it and then save like blue, green, etc several ‘clans’.
Its been eating on me and I cant remember which AoE it was (99% sure it was AoE, could be another game, but with pirate ships/imperial age I think etc), but hopefully someone can ‘assist’ me with this, thanks! :slight_smile:

Imperial Age
Pirate ships
(only a scenario have pirates) Caesar vs Pirates
The others thing, like clans, save green? Don’t sounds like AoE 1.
I case of doubt there a guy in YouTube with each campaign and scenario.
magniato

@Augustusman said:

Imperial Age
Pirate ships
magniato

Hmm well the mission you linked sadly wasnt the one (looks fun either way tho).
But I might be confusing it with another RTS game I used to play, but hopefully i’ll find out.
Thanks for the clip!
Edit; Its not Empires (the other RTS game by Activision)

Pirate ships and imperial age? Sounds more like AoE 2. Saving different clans sounds to me like an campaign with a faction that has historically clans. Maybe the mongolian campaign from AoE 2 (But I don’t know, if there was a mission with pirates)
Can you remember how the own buildings looked like? (if we know the buildings, we might know the faction=campaign)

@“Decius Flavius” said:
Pirate ships and imperial age? Sounds more like AoE 2. Saving different clans sounds to me like an campaign with a faction that has historically clans. Maybe the mongolian campaign from AoE 2 (But I don’t know, if there was a mission with pirates)
Can you remember how the own buildings looked like? (if we know the buildings, we might know the faction=campaign)

I cant remember exactly about prates (might’ve mixed my memos up lol) but I can try to do some research and find atleast 1 building.
You came in with ships, destroyed/took over enemy ‘Shorebase’ and went out to save turqisue (?) Clan/leader, green and yellow I think. We are blue vs red obv. I’ll check into the buildings.

@Augustusman said:

Imperial Age
Pirate ships
magniato

Hi again, late post, but I think I ‘remember’ it was AoE 3 and I think I might’ve done the mission differently than it should’ve been done? Idk, additional memories about the mission; Came in via the shore from Northwest (pretty sure its northwest) and we cleared it from there, rescuing Teal and Yellow(?)
Hope it helps. Watched like 60 episodes of AoE 3 letsplay to find it, but not so much luck…