Thread to replace the December Explorer Event with this (unfortunately I cannot elaborate further on this lighthearted joke)

I will not elaborate further.

23 Likes

Yes (20 character minimum)

3 Likes

WTF??? What it???

2 Likes

I’ll put you down as a “yes” on the petition.

4 Likes

(20 character minimum)

Are you joking? (20 characters)

2 Likes

Yes. (20 characters)

4 Likes

Yes. This is
currently how I feel the person in charge of what attention AoE3 gets looks like.

4 Likes

Yes

3 Likes

I’d replace that with the 8 crossbow card.

1 Like

patches cost more money than a shitty 3 d skin.

Seriously, World Edge trying soo hard to tank this game made me hate AoE 4 even more. The day when they finally announce they’re dropping AoE 3 is the day I’d proudly retire from this franchise.

8 Likes

I don’t know if I’d go quite that far, but this particular team is doing everything in their power to discourage me ever buying another product they put out. They’ve got to learn how to talk to their customers. This “take it or leave it, eff off” attitude I detect from them really comes across poorly. No, it doesn’t matter if that’s how they actually feel. They never bother to come out and tell us otherwise, let alone actually show it. Silence speaks for them. Between that and the memory leak that makes the game all but unplayable after one game played, I’m finding myself playing other games in my free time.

Tbh, from the various companies and games I’ve been actively following (older or newer, more or less popular, better or worse received than AOE), AOE gets one of the worst communication, and AOE3 usually gets the worst among the worst.

1 Like

Can we not discuss the drama here and instead focus on the light hearted joke?

Anywhooo…

The Grinch skin should include a skin for explorer dogs like this :

6 Likes

I can’t think of anything more terrifying than being mauled by a pack of festive dogs lead by a Spanish Grinch.

5 Likes

Christmas 2024? Maybe?

3 Likes

Let’s make this thread relevant again:

1 Like