To make the Game more competitive Laming should be adjusted/ removed

I disagree. Just because it’s not navigating your scout through a Kaizo level doesn’t make it easy. Even if it were, just because it’s easy to do doesn’t mean it takes no skill. I bet you believe your dark age start to be easy, but I know as well as you know that you’ve got it down over hundreds of hours of being housed, losing vills, and excessive accidental sheep murdering. The start to this game is not easy and incorporating anything into it is a skill devised as a result of months, if not years of practice. Winding that down to weighing your options and coming forward with your scout to try to lure a boar near your enemy as “luck” is simply wrong. It might be easy for a skilled player, but that doesn’t mean it’s unskilled.

You do. If you had nothing but franks every day for the rest of your life, you’d want a meta change too.

Towers were oppressive, and it was drowning out other options. They moved away from towers to open up different avenues of play for these civs, even if at first it was a nerf just to get them out of the way for a bit and to let people breathe.

I’m sorry you feel this way. We disagree. You aren’t going to convince me by explaining to me how when a player comes forward and sees a boar, he was lucky to find it. He’d be lucky to come forward and see any information of value to confirm your location. Whether or not he finds your boar is variance, and variance is everything.

Here’s a poll you can disagree with. Have fun.

1 Like