所有兵营可以给音乐家和旗手这个支援单位

外国的玩家们各位好,我想建议在所有兵营可以训练音乐家与旗手吗,给旗手(不能堆叠但可以提升单位的攻击)的旗帜加点国旗化和模型换成欧洲独特化,音乐家(不可堆叠,可以增加所有单位的移动速度可以兼鼓手笛手类似于豪萨的说书人)加点欧洲的特色化可以了

3 Likes

Translate:

Title: (Opinion) Every (generic) barracks may produce the special assistant units of musicians and flag-bearers

Greetings to the foreign players, I have a suggestion that every barracks may train musicians and flag-bearers. The flag-bearers (may boost nearby unit attacks but cannot stack-up) may have variations among different European flags and appearances. Musicians (somewhat like Hausa Griots boosting the speed of all units but also cannot stack-up) may also have the European variations.

本人回复:
西班牙人有圣香油光环,其他欧洲国家有高级兵工厂,不需要再加强

My own comments:
Spaniards have unction aura, other European civs have advanced arsenal, so there’s no need for further buffs

那么美国,墨西哥只能在兵营增加音乐家旗手的支援单位非洲两国和亚洲三国的兵营可以在增加鼓手与旗手得重新制作一下

Bro, I really doubt if you’re a native Chinese speaker or you’re trolling. Your wording and grammar are so terrible and no one could understand you correctly

兄弟,我十分怀疑你到底是真的会中文,还是来找茬的。你的措辞断句语法都太差劲了都没人看得懂

joke, i can speak in English the United States Mexico to flagbearer and musician in Barracks of training can Flag and Appearance Different Design it

看起来是两种都不行……在外国论坛说“外国的玩家们”也是有点意思哦

Sir, I really hope that you could at least try to write out a grammatically correct sentence instead of juxtaposing everything that comes to your mind.

阁下,我希望您真的能好好写一句符合语法规范的句子,而不是把您脑子里想的都杂糅进来

看上面的回复,的确是两种都不行
20 characters

Look, I saw the YouTube of the age of empires 3 war of liberty There are drummers and flagmen (two can’t be stacked) that can increase the attack and movement speed of units. I hope the production team can show that the appearance design of the two support units is European style and flag design. The flags of different European countries can be trained in all barracks and fortresses

阁下,您的中文是用机器翻译的吗?这看起来不符合逻辑。

No this is a English