请大家在这里提出中国的修改意见

I am glad you said this, people here want a whole new China. I just have a few suggestions based on already existing elements of the civilization.

1. Flamethrowers: More speed and/or range so they don’t get countered by the unit they are supposed to counter just with kiting. Remember, China doesn’t have anything like falconet canons so these should be at least as good as leather canons. - right now they have a range of 10 and musketeer 12.

2. White Pagoda: Enables snare for disciples, makes them stronger (at least stronger than Spanish dogs smh…), make them a unique shock infantry unit that counters cavalry and gives them a stick to emphasize their “I am actually a real shock infantry unit now and not a pet-like/scout unit”. This could incentivize diversifying options (it is not an overall civilization buff) by building this wonder in any Age and game-mode really.

3. Give them the same mercenary treatment as you did to Euros, since they were standing on the equal ground before DE: Infinite mercenary shipments in age IV, access to imperial mercenary upgrade.

4. German consulate food trickle is too expensive to pick as an opening if you are going for Tea Export, I suggest decreasing its price to be able to afford it once the consulate has been shipped and build.

5. Make their upgrade cards affect outlaws and mercenaries as well, at least Repelling Volley . It is hard enough already to go for this strategy without access to an arsenal.

6. “Snatch the Pebble” card roundhouse kick attack for monk should have a lower cooldown, better scaling by age and more area of effect to be worth sending.

7. Please make the cards Year of the Dragon, Fire Dragon Manual, Year of the Tiger and Sumptuary Laws more viable options for competitive play (at least for middle-high rank competitive play).

8. Merge the cards Village Defenses and Boxer Rebellion into one. You could move it to Age II if needed. - I stole this idea but I like it.

3 Likes

As long as they are very strong and everything is fine for me, S tier no lower.

Change Tiger Year and Dragon Year card to convert disciples to dragon disciples or tiger disciples, each with new martial arts named tiger fist or dragon fist.

1 Like

rabbit Year card、pig year card、horse year card and Year of the Dog card add Chinese’s home city new card for please

最后,我有必要解释说明一些问题,我以上所有建议主要针对于单位和建筑的模型皮肤以及名称,而对单位本身的功能以及数据改动不大。只有明朝铁军改近战这个变化较大外,其他的比如 长刀兵 改 藤牌兵,神火飞鸦 改 大将军炮,连枷骑兵和流星锤骑兵改成 另外两种拿长兵器的骑兵等,实际上也就是模型皮肤和名称改变了,里面的数据完全可以直接应用原来的数据不作改变。
至于 连弩 变 步弓手,基本上单位的功能都没有变,连射程都不需要改,顶多就是把连发改成单发,攻击力进行微调;而城堡里的兵种修改,新的 虎蹲炮 对应的是原来的喷火车,同样是近距离反步兵,功能相同,甚至射程也不需要改动,同样是把原来的连发调整成单发;新的 楯车抬枪 对应的是原来的轻型迫击炮,同样远距离反炮,也能对建筑造成攻城伤害,基本上完全可以直接套用原来的轻型迫击炮的数据不作修改,就是外形、名称、以及攻击特效的变动。
我提出修改建议的理由是游戏里中国是明末到清末的时间线,而且主要时间段是清朝,君主也是康熙,所以兵种单位也更应该符合时代背景,而不是东拼西凑。比如原来城堡里的猛火油柜基本宋朝后就退场了,而碗口铳这种轻型臼炮就一元朝时期的产物,到明朝中期也基本退场了。而虎蹲炮和战车类武器确实明清两朝都活跃在正规战场上。还有就是原版的连弩和神火飞鸦,本来就是一些难登战场的非主流兵器,既不符合历史,也没有代表性。同样道理双骑兵的武器以及铠甲的修改也是同样道理,之所以草原骑兵光荣升级后的铠甲修改,原版是元朝时期的蒙古罗圈甲,改成清朝布面甲合情合理,而怯薛我不提出修改是因为根据一些古画以及近代黑白照片,清朝骑射手不少都是穿着长袍,头戴暖帽,而一些蒙古族的骑射手服饰也相差无几,只是头戴蒙古帽,所以游戏里比较符合现实,无非就是名字叫怯薛是否合适而已。最后就是藤牌兵这类兵种几乎就是历史上除了长枪兵以外,高度活跃在战场上的一种非远程步兵单位,与长刀兵(明朝中后期短暂出现,也没有形成什么规模)相比,藤牌兵更有资格作为兵营里的正规军登场,并且与土著藤牌兵没有存在冲突(对比德国双手剑),而明朝铁军穿着一身重甲,在远程射箭就相对违和了。
而游戏平衡这些只能说慢慢修改。

1 Like

1.墨西哥 的Chinaco骑兵是长矛类的单位, 攻击距离是2.75,步兵的长矛类的距离是2 ,这骑兵的长矛比步兵的还要长吗? 2 .中国的长矛兵QiangPikeman应该和欧洲的长矛兵Pikeman长枪单位 数据应该保持一致,成本应该变更为65wood,这个单位就是普通单位,没有任何意义搞两种数据。3.QiangPikeman和Pikeman的最初的 攻击距离 应该是2.75 和墨西哥的Chinaco骑兵一致。

美術風格我反而不覺得有什麼需要修改的地方。一些國外美術對中國文化了解得不是很透徹而造成的誤解或是幻想成份,只要不是有刻意帶有歧視的想法,我認為都無傷大雅,甚至有些看起來還別有一番風趣。畢竟完全符合華人傳統觀念、審美或是完全遵照歷史的東西,平常我們就已經看得夠多了不是嗎?

就好比日本動漫畫常出現的春麗包子頭,我以前怎麼看怎麼怪,結果現在反而逆流回來變成大富翁孫小美的標準打扮,也沒有人再在乎了,又有什麼關係呢?

純粹它當成 “歐美系中華風” 或 “日系中華風” 來欣賞就好了。

1 Like